“By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.” Genesis 2:2-3
While I don’t have the entire world to look at with pride and a sense of accomplishment, I do think He was on to something with taking the seventh day to look at everything and reflect. So now, I’m going to start a Sunday Seven. Seven things that I am either grateful for, happy about, obsessed with, anything that is sparking my attention at this point in time. I’m not sure how long I’ll keep this going, but I figured I may as well start now.
1. Fireworks- I am so so so excited that the 4th of July is right around the corner. I can’t tell you how much I love fireworks. The 4 year old in my nearly jumps out of my chest.
2. Movie Nights in with wine (and with him)
3. Candles- right now loving glade candles
4. McDonald’s vanilla soft serve ice cream cones (I hadn’t had one of these in years… I rediscovered them last weekend… seriously underrated, they’re amazing! And they’re only about 150 calories!)
5. Baseball games + our one sports rivalry
6. Beautiful sunsets over the ocean
7. Enjoying a wonderful meal outside on a beautiful day