A lot of my friends ask me for party theme ideas. You see… I am obsessed with Themed parties (read: (ex)sorority girl) and have been to a LOT. So I figure, I can share different parties I’ve attended and maybe you’ll find something to use!
This past weekend my girlfriend had a Roaring 20’s Themed Bday bash. It was so much fun! How amazing is that cake!?
love getting back together with the APhi girls! Love what a great night we had!
TA and I are inverted 😉 and the gorgeous bday girl is in the middle in the back with the most amazing dress ever!
Here’s some more ideas:
1920’S THEME IDEAS: – Black & White
– Speakeasy Bar
– Gangsters / Al Capone / Bugsy Siegel
– Silent Movies
– Jazz / The Charleston / The Black Bottom / The Lindy Hop
– Al Jolson / Duke Ellington / Irving Berlin / Fanny Brice
– Prohibition “Bathtub Gin”
– The Great Gatsby
– Cotton Club / Ragtime Band
– Art Deco / Aviation
– Fedoras / English Driving Caps / Zoot Suits / Wing Tip Shoes
– Model T Fords / Tabloid Newspapers
– Mah Jongg / Oriental Lanterns / Victrolas
– Long Pearl Necklaces / Headbands / Feathers / Cloche Hats
SO many more amazing ideas from Reason to Party (but let’s be honest… do we really need a reason?!)
Thankfully Prohibition is not in effect anymore… I wouldn’t recommend going that intensely into the theme… but hey, each to their own! 😉